Riverside Terrace Subdivision is the jewel of the Riverside District and is mostly a middle and upper income subdivision with mansion values ranging up to $2.0 million. It stretches along beautiful S. MacGregor Way and Braes Bayou from Highway 288 to Calhoun Road and MacGregor Park.
Known for its estates with stately columns, large well-kept lawns and stately oak trees, Riverside Terrace offers luxury living at great value when compared to other prime inner loop neighborhoods. In-fill lots are available at very reasonable prices. Current information about the Riverside Terrace program follows:
- # of Available Exquisite Series Plans – 5
- Square Footage of Living Space – 3000 to 6000
- Price Range — $400,000 to $1,000,000
- # of Available Home Sites – 5
- # of Immediately Available New Homes — none
Our Sales Team can provide more information about home-sites, inventory of available homes and house plans. Click the “Contact Sales Team” tab for a list of sales team contacts.